YOUNG LEADERSHIP PROGRAM 2020 (ENG)
Friedrich-Ebert-Foundation Kazakhstan is proud to announce the 2020 launch of our Young Leadership Program, aiming to enable committed and talented youth in Kazakhstan to further strengthen their skills, potential and knowledge in a wide range of areas – with a focus on politics and civil engagement.
Attending our Young Leadership Program encompasses a six month journey of acquiring knowledge and boosting your personal development. A selection of renowned trainers will be teaching you short modules in political theory, economics, media, human rights, amongst others. Furthermore, we will be discussing global challenges, such as climate change, globalization and a world, changed by technology. Together, we will enhance your abilities in presenting, writing and discussing. FES is covering all costs of attending our program.
Requirements for your participation in the program:
1. Age: 18-30 years
2. Active civil position
3. Ability of full participation in the program/mobility (one weekend per month for a six-month period)
4. Strong interest in current world affairs
5. Potential to become a Young Leader in Kazakhstan
Please send us the following documents:
1. A current CV
2. Motivation letter (not more than 300 words) addressing the question of why you should partake in the program
3. Fill out the application form on https://forms.gle/tuHcuScPPkBvzGCS7
Applications are accepted in one of three languages: Kazakh, English or Russian, until 18:00 ALMT February 24, 2020, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (E-Mail Subject: YLP 2020)
- Interview invitations will be sent out starting February 28, 2020.
- The interviews themselves will be held starting March 10, 2020.
- The final result of the selection procedure will be announced by then end of the March, 2020.